Writing Wars is a formal, though heated argument that takes place live on YouTube and Google Hangouts on the last Friday of every month at 11:00 AM EST! Two to five authors, readers, and/or writers come together to argue some of the hottest points in the writing and publishing worlds. And viewers vote for the winners on Facebook!
Topic: There is nothing “Shameless” about Self Promoting! … Or is there?
Air Date: TBA as soon as we have the candidates
Status: Currently looking for three additional sign ups!
Deadline: 1 June 2016
“Self-promoting is Shameless!”
Word Warrior: Timothy Bateson (Unable to attend due to family emergency)
Word Warrior: Jin Okubo
“Self-promoting is NOT Shameless and we should be proud!”
Word Warrior: A.F. Stewart
Word Warrior: Patty Fletcher
If you want to jump in this conversation on Google+ fill out the form below!
- You must specify in the form which topic you are applying for.
- You must have a webcam
- Earbuds or headphones are mandatory
- You must have a Google+ account as we will be using Google Hangouts
- You must follow the rules of Formal Argument. No character assassination. No name calling. No aggression. Passion is allowed. This is strictly a “fun” and casual discussion with much tom-foolery encouraged. Swearing is allowed and most likely will occur.
- Candidates take full responsibility of their own opinions.
- Winner to be decided by the viewers who can vote at the end of the argument. Respect will be awarded.
- Comments will be read during the show.
If you want your comment heard… or if you want to jump into the argument, Angela takes comments in the following locations: