Writing Wars is a formal, though heated argument that takes place live on YouTube and Google Hangouts on the last Friday of every month at 11:00 AM EST! Two to five authors, readers, and/or writers come together to argue some of the hottest points in the writing and publishing worlds. And viewers vote for the winners on Facebook!
What: Which is better? Paperback or eBook (Oh, yeah! I’m poking this bear!)
When: 27 May 2016 at 11:00 AM EST
Where: Right here! Play the video below!
- Voting is on Facebook.
- Word Warriors must report to Google Hangouts (Brain to Books will be emailing them the Join Link prior)
- The Video will be available on YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and here! Wahoo!
“Paperbacks rock! You can’t smell an ebook!”
Word Warrior: Theresa Sky
Word Warrior: Heidi Angell
“Paperbacks are dinosaurs and will be extinct in ten years!”
Word Warrior: Jin Okubo
Word Warrior: Karina Kantas
We have our Word Warriors for May! Check out the June Writing Wars for available slots!
- You must specify in the form which topic you are applying for as we will soon have many.
- You must specify which side you will be arguing. If you are open to argue both sides, Brain to Books will assign you a position.
- You must have a webcam
- Earbuds or headphones are mandatory
- You must have a Google+ account as we will be warring on Google Hangouts (Everything else will be posted on Facebook)
- No character assassination. No name calling. Passion is allowed. This is strictly a “fun” and casual discussion with much tom-foolery encouraged. Swearing is allowed and most likely will occur.
- Word Warriors take full responsibility of their own opinions.
- Winner to be decided by the viewers who can vote as soon as we go live on 27 May 2016 at 11:00 AM EST! Respect will be awarded.