Welcome to Brain to Books!
Brain to Books has many things happening, and we offer a number of services. To get started with Brain to Books, decide what you need. Are you a reader who heard about Brain to Books? Are you an author in need of marketing aid or promotion? Are you a blogger in need of more traffic? Knowing what you need is a great place to start.
If you are a reader who found their way onto our site, welcome! We do so love our readers! While this is the writer/author side of Brain to Books, we do invite you to meet us on the reader side of Brain to Books: Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo in April. In the meantime, feel free to poke around and explore the site.
What is Brain to Books?
Brain to Books is a marketing engine dedicated to helping authors build their platform. Our focus is only on the undiscovered author who lack the budget to buy a full marketing team. The authors who signed on with the Big Five receive all the advantages of the Big Five’s marketing team. The rest of us, in short, don’t have those resources. This is where Brain to Books starts. We are the marketing team for those authors not signed on by the Big Five. In 2014, author, Angela B. Chrysler, founded Brain to Books as a means to help authors just like her. Brain to Books offers book promotions, classes, lessons, tools, and events all designed to provide marketing opportunity. We serve new authors, indie authors, traditionally published authors, small published authors, soon-to-publish authors, first time authors, and authors looking to build, grow, or start their platform. No matter where you are in your publishing journey, whether you just put pen to paper for the first time, or if you’ve published twenty books and have a following of your own, Brain to Books is here to serve you.
What we offer
Brain to Books hosts a number of services and events year round:
- The annual Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo. This is our largest and most popular event hosted every April. Designed to aid your marketing goals. More →
- The Summer Blog Tour/The Summer Book Blast is held every summer to encourage summer reading programs and put undiscovered authors on the map. More → Coming Summer 2017
- The Holiday Book Giveaway is a mass giveaway held from 31 October to 23 December. More → Coming October 2016
- In our off season—June through December—we offer free blog tours to authors. More →
- Check out the All-In-One Center in The Catalogue. If we don’t offer the service, we find and collect companies that do. More →
- Browse The Classroom where articles are posted in our blog to better help you find your way. Have a question? Ask it! We find the answer for you! More →
The Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo
The Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo is the largest and most anticipated event of undiscovered authors world wide. Inspired by the San Diego Comic Con, Brain to Books is a themed meeting that unites readers and writers for three days to celebrate one thing: our love of books and our passion for reading. For a reader, the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo—or #B2BCyCon for short—is a chance to tour the newest undiscovered talents in the publishing world. We have games, prizes, giveaways, contests, and shows. There is so much for a reader to do and we’re live 72-hours. No matter where you are, something is always happening.
For an author, the #B2BCyCon is the chance for you to emerge out of the writer’s cave with your marketing plan and use our event to execute your plan. If you have no idea how, we show you! We walk you through the steps and provide every source imaginable to help you take advantage of this event.
Brain to Books Membership
Brain to Books members receive special privileges and are the first to receive news, updates, and notices. Membership is free. We do not sell or trade your information.