Submit a chapter or sample of your book, submit a short story, or write up something new. Your submission will be posted on the B2BCyCon Blog alongside links directing readers to your site. 5,000 word limit per post.
We are accepting all genres.
The goal is to make reading through the blog as smooth a transition as possible for the reader…as if they are reading through books in a library.
- Submit up to five (5) poems (any genres) on one post
- Submit a sample of a published book
- Submit a number of chapters, in chronological order on one post.
- Purchase a number of posts, one post for each book
- Submit a short story, up to 5,000 words.
- Purchase multiple posts to submit a full short story that exceeds 5,000 words
You can not:
- Submit chapters from multiple works on one post
- Submit more than 5,000 words per post
- Submit more than five (5) poems per post
Upon Check Out
Once you have completed check out, you will receive a “purchase note” directing you to the Author Portal on Goodreads. In the Author Portal, you will find a welcome letter, contact information, and all the links you will need to participate in CyCon 2018 including the forms required to get your information to us.
The Fine Print
Participation in any and all Brain to Books events does not guarantee a change in sales. While some authors have reported an increase in sales, this is not something we guarantee. While readers do attend the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo, Brain to Books should be viewed as a networking/marketing event to boost your visibility and strengthen your relationship within the publishing community. Any increase in sales you may see as a result of Brain to Books is to be viewed as a bonus for participation. If you do see an increase in sales due to the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo, feel free to share your results with us.