We need college students, Book Lovers, Readers, Writers, and Authors (preferably Self-published).
The 5th Annual Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo
is coming to Endicott, NY April 2019,
and we need volunteers who are passionate about books.
This is a volunteer position with 0 financial compensation.
Applicants must be passionate about books, reading, and/or writing.
- Passionate volunteers who are willing to help organize and build a walk-a-thon charity event to support our fight against illiteracy April 2019
- Method actors from the drama departments of New York State universities and colleges (You’re going to love our reasons why).
- Volunteers who are willing to help organize and operate The 5th Annual Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo in Endicott, NY April 2019.
- Help set up and pack up the convention
- Help authors ring out sales
- Help and assist authors arriving
- Spread the word. Help us get the word out to readers.
- Be ready to drop off marketing materials to local libraries and coffee shops in the months leading up to the Convention
- Handle reader registration at the door and ticket sales
Be ready to email us your resume and list of references. For more information email Brain to Books Owner, Angela B. Chrysler at [email protected] Please use Subject Line “CyCon Live 2019”
Brain to Books was established in 2014 by Angela B. Chrysler. We unite authors using innovative marketing tactics and affordable networking solutions promoted via our reader-targeted event: The Annual Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo. Brain to Books is engaged in the fight to stop animal abuse, aid cancer research, aid the Mental Health facilities of Binghamton, NY, and fight against illiteracy. Learn More at https://braintobooks.com/