B2B Cyber Convention & Book Expo
2015: Angela B. Chrysler launched the first Brain to Books Cyber Convention & Book Expo, aka B2BCyCon.
2016: B2BCyCon returned, uniting 800 readers and authors from 18 countries.
2017: We cordially invite you to be a part of this year’s growth.
Brain to Books Cyber Convention is Different
1 – Entire Event Hosted Online
This means for you:
- There is absolutely, no need to purchase airfare or event tickets to attend our convention.
- Have access to hundreds of authors co-hosting events around the globe.
- During this 72-hour event, you may visit, participate, and/or shop whenever you choose.
2 – Events Start at $5.00/event*.
Become a featured author at our event. We understand that renting a booth at a traditional event can be costly. Our goal is to bring people together to share their love of story. Browse our catalog for this year’s events.
3 – A Little Something for Everyone
- For Authors: Whether you need help developing an idea or growing your platform, let us introduce you to some of the sharpest and the most innovative minds. Regardless of your experience at promoting your product, Brain to Books provides a plethora of events to help. The ideas and options are limitless.
- For Readers: The theme is books! Listen to a reading, browse shelves, or enter drawings. Find new authors and discover some exclusive content from others. For 72 hours, let us entertain you!
- For Bloggers: We have plenty to blog about. Join or collaborate with our B2B Bloggers. We recommend getting involved before the B2BCycon to cross-promote.
- For Volunteers : Become a volunteer and take your experience beyond reader and writer.
*This price does not reflect any additional costs the authors may accrue for themselves including, but not limited to giveaways, freebies, grab bags, swag packs, shipping, and/or handling expenses.
The Fine Print
Participation in any and all Brain to Books events does not guarantee a change in sales. While some authors have reported an increase in sales, this is not something we guarantee. While readers do attend the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo, Brain to Books should be viewed as a networking/marketing event to boost your visibility and strengthen your relationship within the publishing community. Any increase in sales you may see as a result of Brain to Books is to be viewed as a bonus for participation. If you do see an increase in sales due to the Brain to Books Cyber Convention and Book Expo, feel free to share your results with us.