Hello, B2BCyCon Authors!
Please pay attention as this can be very confusing if not read carefully.
This year, we are hosting two categories of Giveaways: Digital and Physical. In addition, each Giveaway will have it’s own genre. The genres are as follows:
- Fantasy (Everything Fantasy except Urban)
- Urban Fantasy/Paranormal
- Historical Fiction/Westerns
- Romance/Paranormal Romance
- Science Fiction
If your book can not fit into one of these seven genres, then we can not accept your book(s) in the giveaway. We can not make exceptions. Please understand and accept our apologies. Fit your books best you can, or host your own giveaway on Goodreads/Amazon and send us the link. Email your Giveaway links to [email protected] and use subject line “B2BCYCON GOODREADS/AMAZON GIVEAWAY”. We’ll post it for you alongside our giveaways.
Again. There are two giveaways per genre, Physical and Digital, and there are seven genres. That is a total of 14 giveaways for readers to choose from.
First the rules, then the links.
There are two sets of rules for the giveaways: One set of rules for the Digital Giveaways and one set of rules for the Physical Giveaways.
PHYSICAL GIVEAWAY RULES:
- Brain to Books sets up the Giveaway using Google Forms.
- Readers must provide their shipping/mailing information
- Brain to Books chooses the winners at random on 8 April 2018 live on Joe’s Bar at 6:00 PM EST.
- Brain to Books announces the winners to authors via email and provides the winners email and mailing address.
- Once winners are announced, Brain to Books contacts the winners and authors must, if needed, take over communication with the author.
- Brain to Books will not mediate on behalf of authors.
- Fantasy Authors! If there is more than one winner for your genre, you may choose to send books to one or all the winners.
- Authors are responsible for shipping out their books. All shipping and handling expenses are that of the author’s.
- Readers MUST receive their books/swag no later than 17 May 2018
- If you have only bookmarks, mugs, pens, etc. to donate, we will accept them.
- PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING TO BRAIN TO BOOKS. WE WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE IT FOR YOU.
- Mind shipping expenses when shipping internationally. (I live in New York, 3 hours from Canada, and it cost me $20.00 to send one book across the border).
Also, as always, Brain to Books does NOT announce the winnings to readers. If you change your mind last minute about donating, that is perfectly acceptable. If you want to jump in last minute, that is fine too. If you forget what you donated, don’t worry. Feel free to ship out whatever you want on 8 April 2018. These giveaways are designed to award readers, but mostly they are designed to be convenient for the authors.
DIGITAL GIVEAWAY RULES:
Still paying attention? Here’s where it can get more confusing.
Brain to Books has partnered with Instafreebie this year! All digital giveaways are now hosted through Instafreebie. You will need an Instafreebie account to donate your eBook.
The Digital Giveaways have two links: One for author submissions, and one for reader sign up. Reader sign up opens 6, 7, and 8 April 2018 only. You CAN give this link out to your readers ahead of time. Authors can submit their eBooks now until 8 April 2018.
AND NOW, THE LINKS
TO SUBMIT YOUR PHYSICAL BOOK(S), AUDIO BOOKS, AND/OR SWAG:
TO SUBMIT YOUR DIGITAL BOOK(S):
You must go to Instafreebie.com and submit your own eBooks. Ebooks submitted to Instafreebie will be made available to the public for free download April 6, 7 and 8 April 2018. In turn, readers are required to sign up to your mailing list when they download your book(s).
Submit your Digital book to the Fantasy (Classic) Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Science Fiction Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Romance/Paranormal Romance Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Historical Fiction Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Horror/Thriller Giveaway
Submit your Digital book to the Mystery/Suspense Giveaway
SHARE THE “READER INVITE” LINK FOR DIGITAL BOOKS:
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Fantasy (Classic) Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Science Fiction Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Romance/Paranormal Romance Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Historical Fiction Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Horror/Thriller Giveaway
Share the “Reader Invite” Link for the Mystery/Suspense Giveaway
SUBMIT YOUR PAPERBACK/HARDCOVER BOOK(S):
SHARE THE READER INVITE LINK FOR PHYSICAL BOOKS:
Enter for a chance to win the Fantasy (Classic) Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Historical Fiction/Westerns Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Horror/Thriller Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Mystery/Suspense Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Romance Mass Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win the Science Fiction Mass Giveaway