Choose you workload. Design your own schedule.
As we grow, we need more help. We are asking for people to volunteer their time and skills to Brain to Books.
Registered authors are welcome to volunteer. Volunteers are invited to register.
Volunteer Positions Available
Panel Discussions Moderator
During the Panel Discussions, we have live moderators to facilitate the event. Each Panel has a maximum of 4 Guest Speakers.
- Keeps the session to 30 minutes.
- Keeps the discussion engaging and relevant.
- Ensures every guest has the opportunity to be hear.
- Monitors for racism, prejudice, slander, and abuse.
We have a whole customer service team dedicated to helping our guests. We provide the training to help you respond to emails we receive at [email protected].
- Event registration forms
- Personal Liaison between author and event coordinators.
- Available to respond to general inquiries.
A genre scout recruits for the Brain to Books Cyber Convention within a specific genre. They encourage other authors to participate or volunteer. There is no minimum requirement involved. We can provide Banners for use on personal websites.
Genre managers organize and facilitate events for their assigned genre.
- Coordinate with Event Host to create genre events
- Track genre events and activities
- Maintaining hyperlinks to all the genre-related events.
- Author scheduling for registered events